Skinny Dipping: Top 15 Healthy Dips
1. Lime Cilantro Hummus– This versatile dip can also be used as a spread on sandwiches.
2. Guacamole- You can’t go wrong with guac.
3.Fruit salsa- Give into your sweet tooth with this refreshing tropical treat.
4. Spinach and artichoke dip- This hot dip tastes like it has a million calories, but it doesn’t.
5. White bean dip with roasted garlic and sun-dried tomato– Italian inspired and the perfect appetizer for hosting.
6. Green Goddess Hearts of Palm dip– This colorful dip is chock full of fresh herbs with a unique creamy avocado base.
7. Peanut Butter Fruit Dip– Get a boost of protein with your favorite fruits.
8. Black Bean and Corn Salsa– Sometimes the very best things are incredibly simple.
9. Honey Mustard Dip– This healthy version is only three ingredients and pairs well with a wide variety of foods.
10. Lemon Ricotta Dip with Herbs– Creamy and amazing are the top two words to describe this tasty dip.
11. Roasted Carrot Dip with Moroccan Spices– This dip is wonderfully aromatic and full of flavor, not calories.
12. Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Dip– You won’t believe what’s in this recipe because it tastes like heaven. Here’s a hint… it’s chickpeas.
13. Clam Dip- Seafood lovers will indeed love this creamy, low-fat seafood dip.
14. Pumpkin Dip- No need to wait for fall to enjoy this delicacy.
15. 7-Layer Mediterranean Dip- Full of veggies and delicious feta cheese, this dip is sure to be a hit.