10 Pantry Staples This Nutritionist Can’t Live Without
A nutritionist is someone who knows their way around a kitchen. They thrive on healthy eating habits and are experts in the way of nutrition and food. There are a few things that a nutritionist cannot live without in their kitchen. They are essential for their way of life and eating habits. If starting a healthier eating regimen or just turning toward the healthier lifestyle here is a list of essentials. They are definitely a list of essentials that this nutritionist can’t live without.
1. Blender – A blender is essential for quick and easy processing of not only smoothies but marinades and dressings as well.
2. Knives – A good and sharp set of knives is essential for all the chipping and dicing that you will do.
3. Steamer – Steaming food can create a good tasting meal. It also helps contain foods vitamins and nutrients.
4. Chopping Boards – Remember to use separate boards for vegetables, raw meat, and cooked meat.
5. Vegetable Peeler – Remove all those skins of veggies that could contain pesticides.
6. Olive Oil – Extra-Virgin Olive Oil is a great oil to use in many different things. Use it in dressings, sauces or just for cooking.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is great to give any sauce or dressing that added zing.
8. Nuts & Seeds – Combine some different varieties of seeds and nuts for a great snack.
9. Honey – Honey is a natural sweetener and much better for you than regular sugar or the substitutes.
10. Herbs & Spices – Herbs and spices are in every kitchen. They help perk up any meal.